Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tantra's Car, Tantraskar, Tantrascar

What is the trinity (to me, now)?

Trinity to me are these three:
Anatomically and energetically and then "awarely." Anatomically and energetically there is a "Left, Feminine," side and the "Right, Masculine" side and then the part of you that controls both sides. The part of you that controls both sides is your awareness. Three united, yoked by working together awarely. Live out the dynamic of the world of the opposites through observing that world from "beyond opposites."

And then my views on the now and the akashic record (and how that is beyond a personal history--beyond the collective unconscious as well--in a world that is both unconscious and conscious at the same time). Conscious and pragmatic male, unconscious and CREATIVE female. And we should worship that creative and untamed feminine creatress aspect of ourselves.

ok I have much more but I'll leave it till later.

No comments: